GOD IS WITH ME, ALWAYS AND EVERYWHERE
Written by: Cornelia Mary Bilinsky
Illustrated by: Candace Camling
Hardcover - 40 pages
This faith formation resource introduces children ages 4-7 to God's loving presence in every moment. Appealing to children's delight in creation, this Catholic book explains that the wonders of our world are signs of the presence of God. Relatable examples grounded in children's sensate and everyday experiences assure children that God is with them - always and forever - even when they make mistakes.
Rhyming stanzas and delightful illustrations reveal that God is with children in their past, present, and future. First, children are reminded of their Baptism, the special day when they became a child of God and a friend of Jesus Christ. Then, they discover that the Church, the Virgin Mary, Guardian Angels, and the Eucharist are all ways to experience God. Lastly, the theological concepts of Heaven and eternity are introduced. This comprehensive perspective lays the foundations for children to develop and maintain a personal relationship with God. Add to the cart or wish list above.
Features & Benefits:
- Introduces theological concepts in child-friendly language
- Presents content in rhyming stanzas for fun and easy readability
- Includes a note to grown-ups explaining how this resource helps them transmit the loving presence of God to the children in their lives.
- Includes a comforting note to children that affirms God's presence in their daily lives.
- Encourages children to form a personal relationship with God