MANUAL FOR SPIRITUAL WARFARE
Author: Paul Thigpen, PHD
Ribbon marker and gold edges.
336pp A fierce war rages for your soul. Are you ready for battle? Like it or not, you are at war. You face a powerful enemy out to destroy you. You live on the battlefield, so you cant escape the conflict. Its a spiritual war with crucial consequences in your everyday life and its outcome will determine your eternal destiny. You must engage the Enemy. And as you fight, you need a "Manual for Spiritual Warfare". Add this powerful Catholic book to the cart or wish list above. This Catholic book for spiritual warriors will help you recognize, resist, and overcome the Devils attacks. Part One, Preparing for Battle, answers these critical questions: - Who is Satan, and what powers does he have?
- What are his typical strategies?
- Who fights him alongside us in battle?
- What spiritual weapons and armor do we possess?
- How do we keep the Enemy out of our camp? Part Two, Aids in Battle, provides you these essential resources: - Teaching about spiritual warfare from Scripture and Church documents
- Scripture verses for battle
- Wisdom and inspiration from saints who fought Satan
- Prayers for protection, deliverance, and victory
- Rosary meditations, hymns, and other devotions for spiritual combat