8.5" X 11"
The gold foil stamp cover design that draws on the history of Christian art is as visually strong, simple, and elegant as it is theologically rich. Interior art portrays narrative illustrations significantly based on scripture and tradition. The cover and binding materials have been chosen for beauty and durability. The Smyth-sewn case binding is of the highest quality available and the sturdy cover materials have a soft, luxurious, leather-like feel. The double end sheets strengthen the book, combining modern materials and traditional bookbinding techniques. The combination of theologically rich images, high-quality binding, cover materials, end sheets, ribbons, and tabs endow the book with the elegance of old world craftsmanship and the functionality and sturdiness required for everyday use.
- 15 pieces of interior art
- Casebound book with gold foil stamp on front cover and spine
- 5 ribbon markers bound into the book
- 36 tabs
- Order of Mass pagination that follows BCDW standards
- Pagination designed to reduce disruption of page breaks
- ivory paper to allow for maximum readability and glare reduction
- acid-free archival quality paper
- Quality Smyth-sewn binding
- Lexatone double end sheets for strength
**BCDW (Bishop's Committee on Divine Worship; Part of the United States Conference of Catholic Bishops.)