The Catholic Working Mom's Guide to Life
By JoAnna Wahlund
No matter the circumstances that made motherhood and working two things that have to be juggled at once, this Catholic book offers a positive guide for Catholic moms striving to live the Faith in all aspects of their lives. The author connected with a variety of working women, and here she presents her discoveries and insights:
- The community (larger than you may think) of Catholic working moms.
- Saints for moms who work.
- How to manage home and family life when working.
- Advice on childcare and maternity leave.
- The importance of prayer and fellowship, and more!
Softcover, 176 pages
Place this Catholic book into your cart or wish list above.