HOW TO TALK TO ATHEISTS - 3 CD Set
Patrick Coffin with William Lane Craig, Robert Spitzer, SJ and Jennifer Fulwiler
Approx. running time 165 minutes
HAVE YOUR HEARD THESE CLAINS BEFORE?
- A good God would not allow innocents to suffer.
- Faith is purely subjective, like belief in Santa or the Tooth Fairy.
- We don't need to debate unbelievers; all we need to do is live exemplary lives.
- Faith is blind leap in the dark.
- Religion is a private matter and shouldn't be argued about.
The fact is, all of these claims are false and can be refuted. This powerful series features captivating interviews with three of the best teachers of theism, Dr. William Lane Craig, Jennifer Fulwiler, and Robert Spritzer, S.J., PH.D. Add to your cart or wish list above.