A Catholic Woman's Guide to Romance
By Rose Sweet
Looking for true love? Tired of chasing dreams? Have you been let down in love or marriage? Then this is the Catholic book for you! The author begins with solid Church teachings regarding humanity and relationships, and includes saintly reflections as well as examples from her personal experiences. And while this book has a light-hearted and even humorous touch at times, there is no fluff here.
- Understanding the meaning of Scripture.
- Seven stages of romance, and where we often get stuck!
- Saying, "Yes" to our true Bridegroom.
- Expressing love in rites and rituals, seeing romance in religion.
- How lusting for love can harm us.
- Teachings drawn from the Bible, Saints, Theology of the Body and the Catechism!
Hardcover, 192 pages
Place this Catholic book into your cart or wish list above.